Sign it on the dotted line

So after a bit of back and forth we have a verbal acceptance on an offer. If all goes right Mat and I will sign it on Sunday. I will however be on edge until the home inspection and the FHA inspection are over. Not because our home has any issues but because I used to be a Realtor and I know some home inspectors like to scare people. I once had one tell a lady that because the sink had a very small leak that whole home must have mold. Ugh. So please pray that it goes smoothly.

Selling the house is not a good experience. We bought at the height of the market and selling at the low point. It sucks but I have seen many homes listed for half what people bought them for so in that respect we are lucky.

One step closer to becoming a New England-er!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © My kids have paws.

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates